Flashgot.net

Flashgot.net

Postby rtuszendi » 2012.11.30. 18:17

What is Flashgot?
Are you tired of "saving as..." one by one all those movies, music files, pictures, programs and so on? Are you sick of getting them sooo slowly? Are you afraid of losing them in the middle of download if you get disconnected or close your browser, being forced to repeat all that tedious work?
Well, you need a download manager...
But... Aaaargh!!! my download manager doesn't work with Firefox! They say it does, but where is my Download All menu? How can I handle the tons of mp3, mpeg, jpg files that I want to download?
Well, you definitely need...
FlashGot! FlashGot, 5/5 Softpedia Pick award
FlashGot is the free add-on for Firefox and Thunderbird, meant to handle single and massive ("all" and "selection") downloads with several external Download Managers.

Mi a Flashgot?
A Firefox böngészőbe beépülő remekül használható letöltéskezelő alkalmazás.
Hatalmas felhasználó táborral rendelkezik a Firefox, speciel pont ehhez a böngészőhöz lett kifejlesztve ez a letöltéskezelő, segítségével stabilan, szakadástól mentesen tudunk letölteni nagyobb méretű fájlokat is.
Remekül használható képek illetve videó letöltéséhez amelyek weboldalakon találhatóak. Maga a kiegészítő közvetlen elérése a jobb egérgomb lenyomásával lehetséges telepítés után.
rtuszendi
Adminisztrátor

city: Debrecen

Return to Browsers and Add-Ons / Böngészők és kiegészitők